Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Australia Day!

Thanks to my sisters, I found it it's Australia Day! (Next time you see Heather, ask her to do her Australian accent for you, it'll make you smile!)

Heather posted a recipe for Pavlova, and I was so excited and called Heather to ask her how to make it and she reminded me that I posted it and it was my recipe...oops. I originally got it from my friend Rob's mom when we were there for Easter, and when I went to Utah a few years ago to take care of Carol's kids I made it for them!

I was SO glad that Heather reminded me about this, because I made it tonight for me and Seth and it was So Yummers!
(I know...this is not photo composition to try for...I didn't want to turn all the lights on to take a picture of the pavlova)

What did Baby Ryan do for Australia day, you ask? Well, unless Grover is secretly Australian...nothing related to Australia but I wanted to share anyway.


He Hugged Grover...

And then he and Grover wanted to hug all of their blog friends!

Ryan also discovered something very interesting...

He has frogs on his feet!!!

And he's fascinated. They move whenever he moves his feet. And they smell just like his feet. and he can bring them closer to him and move them farther away. It has intrigued him for a good 20 minutes at a time :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

i hate to sound repetitive but, I love that boy!! he is tooo cute!

Amy D. said...

Grover is a great little buddy for little buddy Ryan. We love his froggy feet, too!