Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 3 Months to Ryan!

Baby Ryan, you're 3 months old today!!!

Well, for your 3 months birthday, you slept in for a LOOOONG time. Maybe that's because you wanted to stay up last night to celebrate the dawn of your 3 month birthday...for a few hours. Dad and I need to work on a little more restraint and let you fall asleep on your own--that's our goal for this month.

We love you baby Ryan!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Three months already!?! He's still a doll! Brian and I have a hard time letting James fall asleep on his own, too. Without fail he falls asleep in our arms every night. I don't have the heart to put him down still awake!

Amy D. said...

Wow. He is growing sooo fast! Or his puppy is shrinking...

kimi + joe said...

Oh Jane, your little guy is so handsome and is a perfect blend of you and Seth. He's so lucky to have you as parents.

Sam and Trev said...

Do you think that when he's older we'll still call him "baby ryan"? I'm pretty sure I will. Hope he doesn't hate me for it. =) It's just too cute.