Sunday, January 17, 2010

A visit from the Reeds & Prices!

Seth and I came back from the Arizona Johnsons in time to meet up with the California Prices and a special visit from the Reeds!

It's so fun to have Ryan meet his cousins. Brandon and Christi were so cute with him--we realized that Brandon and I are the same age apart as Brandon and Ryan are!


We were lucky to go to two really great restaurants--the prices are known for centering family activities around food, and that's exactly what we did! Thanks for treating us, Reeds and Prices!
I told Brandon I'd pay him a dollar to eat his entire chicken fried steak meal. He is way too smart and I'm way too cheap. He did get through half of it--I owe you 50 cents, mister!

Here are the Prices! Notice how Ashley has her hand on Adelyn's head--she always wanted to be right by her little sis! My favorite is when Dan was holding Ashley who was Holding Adelyn while Samuel had his arm linked in Dan's. I love seeing my family with their families.


The next day we had the Reeds over for Sunday dinner--Seth whipped up a great stir fry and fried rice for the family, I made everyone try edamame and the kids helped Seth set up the Wii Fit Plus. It was fun to get in girl chat time while I fed the baby upstairs!

Here's Christi showing off power yoga!

Thanks for the trip, family!

3 comments:

Carol said...

It's always so fun to see you, Jane! We loved holding Ryan and hanging with you all. Thanks for dinner ... it was so good. The kids had a riot playing Wii and RockBand with Seth. Tell him thanks! Love you!!

Mammaratzzi said...

Hey dear Jane, I am not good at looking at Blogs but Curt said I had to look at the one of Ryan laughing. He had a really hard day at work and CJ said she had to do something to cheer him up so she showed it to him. Now he can't stop looking at it...and he shows it to everyone who will look. :-) We love you. Thanks for sharing that wonderful grandbaby!

Amy D. said...

What a fun visit with the siblings and their families!