Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

We celebrated Christmas this year in Arizona with the Johnsons! Ryan slept through most of his first Christmas, but he did wake up in time to show off his killer good looks:
And his Dad's new present from Aunt Samantha:


But don't worry, he was up first thing the next morning! (This is really what I woke up to every morning, and it would just crack me up...he makes the funniest faces in the morning!)Here's Grandma Johnson doing the two things she loves most....taking pictures and holding babies!
Ryan got lots of love from relatives over the holiday:

Notice how he's sleeping in all the pictures! Everyone is so good at getting him to sleep!

I was sick again on new year's eve, but Seth woke Ryan and I up just in time to welcome in the new year!

7 comments:

Taylor Thompson said...

I love the little hat! So cute!

Melanie said...

he is just delicious!

Scarlett and I loved the video of him. She pointed and screamed 'baby' the entire time. I think she is in love!

Anonymous said...

So, I'm happy for you and how you look realllly good for just having a bay- but it makes me a teensy bit sad I didn't get there that fast. Ha ha. You'll be my coach next time around :)

Kaylyn said...

Okay, little Ryan is getting cuter and cuter by the day! I miss you guys and I wish I could come and see you in person!

Dave and Stephanie said...

so cute! i want that brown hat. he looks awesome!

Marisa said...

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to visit while you in Arizona. Your little guy is super cute. Can't wait to see him in person!

Mammaratzzi said...

Cutest parents ever...of the cutest baby ever!