Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Undercover Mama: A Review

It's funny how we all go through "Phases" in life. It's even better when those "Phases" coincide with those of our friends! It was last year about this time that the "baby phase" hit--it seemed like every day another friend announced they were pregnant, and it continued throughout my entire pregnancy! At one point I counted over 50 people I was close to or knew fairly well that were pregnant. That's a lot of babies!!! So...now that lots of those babies have been born or are soon to be, what a better thing than to share the "products" that we have grown to love! So...this one is for all the nursing mothers out there!


I first saw this company on Give Away Today a week or so ago and immediately went to the website to check it out! I emailed the owner to ask about sizing and she was so nice I decided to purchase the Black Undercover Mama.

This might just look like another nursing tank top....but it is SOOOO not! It hooks on to the nursing bra and is strapless so that when you nurse the flap just comes down with the rest of everything so you're not dealing with a bunch of different hooks and flaps and straps! AND...unlike a nursing tank...if you wear an extra layer like some of us do, it can go right in between the two and then everything is nicely contained with the one-flap!!!
Seriously, this has made my life so much easier--it keeps your sides and front and back all covered up , which is just essential--let's face it, post pregnancy side exposure is about the worst humiliation I can imagine.

So, this is even better!!! If you go to http://www.undercovermama.com/ and pick out your essential color, you can email the owner, mention my blog post, and get free shipping!!! (I love the owner, we have exchanged a few emails re: size and payments, and she has just been wonderful. I'm all about supporting her!)

I have loved my undercover mama so much that I just bought it in the rest of the colors. Who doesn't need a tank of every color!!! I have a few drape front cardigans that work perfectly with the tanks, too, so it doesn't even add an extra EXTRA layer for me. YAY!

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

I love it! I'm going to invest in some next time around...

Jenna said...

Wow, technology these days...;) thanks for sharing, how terrific!

Jenna said...

Wow, technology these days...;) thanks for sharing, how terrific!