My friend
Melanie blogged that it's National Delurking week, which means that strangers who read your blog can come forward and introduce themselves, isn't that fun? (Also, who comes up with these national weeks? I have to say that it's ironic that Delurking week is on my birth week. Whoever came up with the holiday must know how much I LOOOOVE blog stalking :) )
I’ve seen from my blog tracker that I have readers in 26 States, Canada, and Germany. Please, introduce yourselves!!!
7 comments:
hi my name is jen. i think you know me. i read your blog. thats all
I hope I'm not a lurker...I just don't make many comments. Baby Ryan is so darling! You look (and sound) great. Here's to little baby boys!
Hi, I'm Devony. I'm not exactly a secret, but I represent Colorado! 25 states to go...
Well, me, but you already know that because I make comments all the time.
Love, Manda
Jane, how do you tell where your readers are from and what is a blog tracker?
I'm stepping up, Jane - I read your blog and love it! I don't think that's any big surprise for you, but still, it's nice to come clean.
Hope you guys are doing well! Let's have a play date soon!
I'm definitely a lurker--every few months. I got to your blog from Alli's once and it's fun to read, so I check it every once in a while. I'm glad to hear you're a blog stalker too, so I'm sure you understand. :) Anyways, I represent Indiana...
Post a Comment