Running changed my life.
Its a great micro and macro goal setting program. It is motivating. It keeps me active and healthier. It keeps all those crazy hormones at bay. It provides time to process life. AND, it is a great baby-weight-loss program, wahoo.
So, it turns out that I can't run anymore this pregnancy. I kept running against doctor's orders, and then my body told me that I couldn't do that anymore. So I stopped, and it kind of sent me into a l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ m̶i̶n̶o̶r̶ m̶e̶d̶i̶u̶m̶ major tailspin. I'm hoping getting out and walking while still listening to my running soundtrack will help in the mornings. And you better believe as soon as baby is out I'll be back on the road. Teton Dam Half Marathon, anyone??
2 comments:
i only wish. i just hate it but want to love it. help!
that sounds like fun. I am looking for motivation to get me back out running again
Post a Comment