Today I'm grateful for little baby Girl Johnson.
I had my 24 week appointment today, checked in on the little one, and got some stern lectures from the midwife (sigh. another day, another post).
For whatever reason, I've just felt very strongly that I need to get all prepared for little baby Johnson. Quilt tops are almost finished, and today I just felt like I needed to make my list and get all our supplies for baby in order. I don't think she's coming early. (In fact, I think she's going to be a latecomer.) I just think she's special. I want so badly to bond with her now, to get to know this little spirit that I think has been waiting awhile to come. I know I'm an emotional pregnant lady but I sure do feel like there's something different about what's coming. It probably doesn't make much sense, because it doesn't even to me, but I'm grateful that I'll have the chance to be a mama x2. :)
1 comment:
Baby girl Johnson is already lucky to have you!
Post a Comment