Today I'm thankful for parents.
After another FUN Disneyland day, I called my parents on the commute home and chatted with them. We'd had a busy few days and hadn't been able to catch up properly, and what a refreshing and GREAT chat we had.
I'm so thankful for a dad who is a great example of faith, who cares and loves each of us, is a source of knowledge on so many things, and who always has the latest scoop on technology! (Seth LOVES that part!) I'm so thankful for a mother who loves us so much, who cares about the smallest and largest and everything else in between things that we're dealing with--and is so good at finding a way to help! I REALLY appreciate the attention to detail that Mom has, it means she has a gauge on how we're feeling pretty much all the time, and she always seems to know just the right way to help us along. Or be a listening ear. Or just care.
I'm so thankful, so blessed, so lucky. Thank you, parentals!
No comments:
Post a Comment