Today I'm thankful for Disneyland.
Ryan and I took the day to go today, and I'm just grateful for the distraction, the entertainment, and the general happy atmosphere. After getting season passes, I was worried we'd only be able to go a few times, since Ryan doesn't like a stroller, and me carrying him everywhere is becoming increasingly difficult (and letting him run free tends to be dangerous). This was our best trip yet! Ryan was a little sad that "Mermaid Ride" was closed, but we ventured out to find the "Monsters Ride" and it solved everything! Not to mention, when we're there on off season we can just ride around and around and around. SO easy.
I also thought I'd note that I had my first EVER corndog today, at the Disneyland Corndog Stand. The cornbread dip stuff was great (albeit heart-attack inducing) and the hotdog was gross, as most hotdogs are. Ryan had a Caprese Sandwich and some apple slices. I think we'll see if he can wait till he's 28 for his first corndog :)
1 comment:
I think we should be thankful for chocolate EVERY DAY. ha ha!
hey, where are the pics of mommy jane?
ps. I wish b would stay in his stroller. that disappeared a few months ago.
Post a Comment