Today I'm thankful for Sisters.
For the midnight phone calls I make to Nurse Amy to find out what I should do with our latest health emergency/panic. For the validating texts and emails from Carol right when I need them--and the perfect understanding to so many of life's frustrations. For the thoughtful and validating "guide to pregnancy" from Jen the second she found out I was pregnant for the first time. For the bawl-my-eyes-out and just need to talk to someone about it phone call to Heather. And for the Seriously-I-love-that-we can't keep any phone conversation under an hour talk-about-anything-under-the-moon Mary calls (not to mention the endless laughs from anything that girl writes--if you're not her friend on FB and don't read her blog you seriously are missing out on some of the best humor ever.
Just some of my favorites. So many things to love. Did I mention I can text anyone for recipe help and I get almost instantaneous responses? (PLUS, Recipes from here and here that are pretty much the bees knees)
I love you, sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment