We're FINALLY posting pictures of or apartment, so welcome!!! (Pretty much took the pictures from the same spot in the house, just turning, so you don't even have to walk...)
Here's the front door/front room/entry/entrance to the kitchen/top of the stairs:

And our Kitchen!

And our front room!! (I like these decorations, compliments of our home teacher, Zarco, the Brown family, & Mom and Dad!)

And this is the wall that i'm not quite sure what to do with--what does one put in these cute picture frame shelves???

And our Dining room:

And our living room:

And our beroom:

And...what you've all been waiting for! Our disaster room :)

I didn't show you the bathroom....you'll have to come visit for that! :) haha. We still have a lot of pictures to hang, and a few more things to decorate, but here's what we've got!
15 comments:
sooooooooo cute and cozy... yahoo.. thanks for hte pics... i hope some day i'll get to see the bathroom
How fun! I have totally been begging Evan to let me get decorations for the house, but he says it would be better to wait until we own the house we are going to decorate. What a stick in the mud! Just kidding, he did let me buy for the front room and what happens? I get in a car accident and ruin everything I got! Oh well, someday you will have to help me decorate my house- good job Jane!
wow you did tons of fun posts lately! I guess I haven't checked in very often! I love the green jacket on your b-day! It is fabulous!! Christmas looked fun! I love the pictures of your apartment. I do have one question about your place though. Is that seth's "closet" next to your bed? did you not get a closet or did you steal the whole thing!!
Hahaha, yes jen, that is seth's "closet". He has another one in the second bedroom, too! (man, that kid has SOOOOOO many clothes it's unbelievable).... (i may or may not have the walk in closet in our room....)
Hey Jane! What a darling place you have. I hope you're doing well!
I love your place. That staircase is to die for... so beautiful. I love staircases.
I love all the white. So peaceful.
Also, I think your couch is amazing. Can I please come take a nap in it ? It looks so comfy.
Cute! great job on the decorations and inviting environment!
Oooooh...too cute...we must come visit!
Love your apartment - I hope we can come visit this summer/fall. Love you!
Soooo cute, Jane. Srsly. You did a lot with that place...and I adore the kitchen! You're such a good little homemaker :)
Janey, it is darling! What a fun first home! I love the "Johnsons" sign... My mom made that here at my house! Love it (she sure is talented, huh!)!
I like your place, especially the white of the kitchen.
I love your apartment! It is decorated SO darling (not that I doubted it would be... this is Jane we're talking about). Can't wait to come visit some day! :)
wow, way to have to cutest house ever! I'm going to have to spiff mine up a little bit then. ;) Hey don't you have another blog that was like more wedding stuff? I was adding my links today and can't find your other one. If you don't use it then I guess I'm ok, but if I need to be checking that one too then I want it. I love you!!!!
Looks like a great place! Love the tour!
Post a Comment