Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 6 Monthiversary, Love!

Six Months ago today, Seth and I got married!!! Doesn't time just fly?? In some ways it seems like last week, but I guess in others it seems like a different lifetime!

6 Things I love about Seth, in no particular order.

1. He's so friendly to everyone, and is always looking out for someone that needs a friend. This makes him a great host and a great exec. sec.--everyone looks forward to talking to my honey!

2. He tries so hard to cheer me up when I'm down, and can make me smile even when i'm grumpy.

3. He likes to sweep and keeps our floors clean! He also is very hygenic in the bathroom and even keeps his toothbrush in the other room!

4. He's so thoughtful, always thinking of things that I'll love or want or need--and will arrange his schedule to mine if it makes me happier.

5. He knows me so well, it's easy for him to know exactly what I need without me saying. I've never trusted anyone more.

6. He's so cute with kids. I love watching him play with Finley and with my neices and nephews.

In honor of our anniversary, I finally am posting some of our wedding pictures!







$5 if you can find the following:

Sammi and Trevor making out on the dance floor.
Tyler Harper's excited face.
My most awkward face ever.
David's hand.
The old love triangle. (this is my favorite, haha)

7 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Happy 6 months~!! You guys are the CUTEST!! Muuaahhh!

Allison said...

Beautiful pictures Jane! I don't think I'll be winning the $5 though :(

Devony said...

6 months? really? wow how time does fly! I love the photos. You're so very classicly beautiful. Happy day and yay for another post! I've missed them, although I've been just as bad, so I totally can't complain!

Melanie said...

Jane, you have the best wedding photos of anyone I know. And your hair/dress wins too. I'm not just flattering you. I really mean it. You seriously were meant to be a bride and I get bride jealousy everytime I see your photos.

Annie said...

I love the pics, also don't hate me, but I tagged you on my blog...

Sarah Stout said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing. I love these pictures and, more importantly, love that you're so happy! :)

CeeJ said...

Do I get $5? Sam & Trevor are making out on pic 128 of 157 in 1st album.