---Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.--
1. I can fall asleep almost instantly.
2. Somewhat related to this, if any movie is on (not in the theater) i can hardly keep my eyes open and usually fall asleep in 5-10 minutes.
3. I like baking lately--I'm working on bread/breadsticks/pizza dough lately. My kitchen aid sure helps!
4. I have naturally curly eyebrows and a mole in the middle of another eyebrow, so no matter how hard i try, i can't shape my own brows. I find an eyebrow stylist everywhere i live and get regular eyebrow waxes. And just the other day sammi told me i had nicely shaped eyebrows, so i guess all that pays off! :)
5. I have to have my purse in my bedroom at night. If it's downstairs i'll have nightmares about it getting stolen. (also, we live in west hollywood....so it's kind of a realistic sort of nightmare)
6. On a related note, lately I've had a lot of dreams that there's an earthquake...but I really think that there is an earthquake, so I wake up and wake seth up to ask him if he felt the earthquake. Seth thinks it's hilarious and makes sure to look up the seismic activity to prove that there wasn't, in fact, an earthquake.
3 comments:
I love the last one! Too funny! I get the purse thing too. When we were dating we would always watch a movie and I would almost always fall asleep 10 minutes into it.
I also fall asleep in movies! It takes a REAL, conscious effort to stay awake when a movie is put on.
Happy Birthday!!! I think you're the greatest girl and I'm so happy to know you! Thanks for being our friends and Whitney wants to send you a great big
"xwwwwkjdngknwgv mnrlekntkli llll"
and a kiss! Hope you've had a FABULOUS day! You're a wonderful person!
Love, Chris, Holly and Whitney
Post a Comment