Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pray for my Sis

My oldest sister Amy was in the hospital last week, and went back earlier this week with some futher complications. Since I'm not a doctor and don't want to get my facts wrong, her blog is here and explains the details. I've just been thinking and praying for her the past two days, and trying to figure out what I can do to help. I wish I wish I wish we lived closer!!

If you have a minute, can you please say a prayer for her and for her family? I know it will strengthen them!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Scary. I will say a little prayer for her and her family. Keep me posted on it all.

Sarah Stout said...

Oh my goodness... I definitely will, Jane! I hope she gets better soon.

Allison said...

Oh yuck! We will definitely include her in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'll totally pray for them! I'm so sorry, sick family is so scary. Love ya!

CeeJ said...

I'm still praying for YOU <3,
but I will also include your sister now too.

Harper said...

We'll remember them in our prayers. :)

Amy D. said...

Um, wow! Thanks so much, Jane and everyone :). I'm home now and on the mend. Not racing anyone, but home. Thanks again for love and prayers.