Seth and I watched the Touch of the Master's Hand tonight, and, like always, it made me bawl. I want to be the type of person that (so to speak) sees an old violin and can only think of beauty and goodness. I guess this is my new years resolution #87 (i can't stop the resolutions people...)
I've never seen it, but apparently I need to! Hey, it's okay to make resolutions, as long as you're realistic and understand that you can't be perfect at them initially or even this year. That's what I always have to remind myself! :) But, the cool thing about life is that if we're wanting to be better and are trying to be better, we WILL be better! Thanks for your example.
3 comments:
I love that video! My family used to watch it a ton when we were growing up.
I've never seen it, but apparently I need to! Hey, it's okay to make resolutions, as long as you're realistic and understand that you can't be perfect at them initially or even this year. That's what I always have to remind myself! :) But, the cool thing about life is that if we're wanting to be better and are trying to be better, we WILL be better! Thanks for your example.
Holy cow- you have EIGHTY SEVEN new year's resolutions?!?
Post a Comment