Monday, January 26, 2009

Surprise Visitor

This is seriously the strangest story.

Last night Seth was cleaning up, and said "hey Janey, where'd the little figure on our bed come from?" and i said "whaaaaaaaaa???" and he said "the guy in the blue shirt and red hat" and i said "what in the world are you talking about?"

He then brought this downstairs.....


So if you're a Price, you know that this is the bully from our Fisher Price collection. You also know it's a figure in mom and dad's toy room, not a figure from my bedroom in California. I seriously haven't seen the bully for 10 years. I asked Seth to make sure he wasn't playing a trick on me, and he was as baffled as I was. (AND, it's really the one from Mom and Dad's house, because it has little bite marks in the hat that i made when i was three...)

I wasn't wearing ANYTHING that i've ever worn at mom and dad's house, and neither was seth. And this wasn't a toy that was ANYWHERE in our house before...and suddenly it showed up in our bed?????? I promise I didn't steal it Mom, seriously!

Seriously, any clues, people?? We're thinking this might just show up in the next sibling's house we visit--watch out! :)

9 comments:

Allison said...

That's a little freaky!

Mary said...

Ummmm, maybe you have a ghost that lives at mom and dads, but can visit and carry items to FREAK YOU OUT. Perhaps I should call them angels instead of ghosts. Grandma Nelson might think it's pretty funny!

Jen said...

that is hilarious!! I love the distinguishing features too!

Amy D. said...

Wow, that is zany! Wish I could say we had a hand in it ;), but we didn't!

Anonymous said...

we had that same "bully"--maybe it is ours--ours had teeth marks, too... :)

bakers dozen said...

Love the little people! I always wanted to play with them when I went to my friends' houses I didn't own one as a child and so, I am obsessed with them as an adult. My kids will never want for Little people.

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... that is FUNNY and CRAZY! So random! How long had it been since you'd cleaned your room? :) Just kidding.

CeeJ said...

OH MY GOSH- That's hilarious.
So what's the answer? Who's been to your house most recently?
Seth and Emmy have a game where they pass a stuffed animal dog back and forth. Maybe you're playing the game with the bully!

HOW FUNNY!!!

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear who ends up with him next. What a crazy thing.