Jane, I know I am always late telling you happy birthday, but this year I was going to be on the ball and send you an email. Well, I was recovering from an accident and didn't get to tell you. Thanks for your friendship. I have so many great memories growing up with you. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love you.
5 comments:
I LIKE the color of you jacket - very colorful and bold!
THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TASTY....
Jane, I know I am always late telling you happy birthday, but this year I was going to be on the ball and send you an email. Well, I was recovering from an accident and didn't get to tell you. Thanks for your friendship. I have so many great memories growing up with you. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love you.
That's some pretty great looking cake, Jane! Happy day to you!
Darling as always! Cake looks amazing too. Happy very belated Birthday!
Post a Comment