Sunday, November 02, 2008

Theraflu

Seth and I have been sick for a whole week!!! Seth started getting sick before the Buddy Walk on Saturday, and it got worse and worse until Wednesday we called Nurse Amy & Dr. Wade, and then went straight to Urgent Care. At Urgent Care I started feeling worse and worse (I was on the edge as it was) and Thursday I was sick sick sick. Work doesn't give sick days for the first 90 days of working, so I toughed it out, even though my bosses were willing to let me go if I needed to. I was sick as could be on thursday night, but work up friday well enough to go to work. I made it through friday, and then yesterday lost it again (literally...haha). Seth is better now, (YAY!) and I think if i lay low the rest of today I'll be on the mend, too.

Soooo, in honor of being sick, I thought I'd dedicate a post to my favorite and preferred medicine. I didn't take any theraflu until this morning, but boy am I sure glad I did!! Something about warm lemony goodness makes my heart happy, and the medicine just hits the spot. Thanks, Theraflu!



It seems like tis' the season for sickness--no fun! Stock up on Theraflu, friends. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Devony said...

Aw, Janey I'm sorry you've been sickey! Here's to hoping yout Theraflu makes you all better really soon!

Sarah Stout said...

Man, that stinks! I hope you guys feel better soon. I've never taken Theraflu, but perhaps I should next time I get sick! :)

Tom and Heather said...

I hope you're feeling better! We missed you yesterday! Seth represented the family well, though. You guys are awesome.