Thursday, March 20, 2008

That's how you know!

Last night Seth came over after work for dinner, and he showed up with this!!!

After a LOOOONNNNG day at work, Seth took time to stop by blockbuster and buy Enchanted for me! I'm going on a work trip next week, so he said he thought I might have some extra time on my hands and might need something to watch. Awww, he knows me so well :) Thanks my sweet!

14 comments:

Jen said...

that is fabulous!! what a geat guy! i have been waiting for this one to come out since you posted about it FOREVER ago! I am way excited to watch it! have fun on your work trip!!

jamirclark said...

So sweet of Seth! Cauley and I watched it the other night because of your reviews- and now we own it! (I love it!) Isn't it nice when our guys think ahead?

Annie said...

I love this movie! Lucky girl, what a nice Seth!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Seth is so great. And that movie is a handful. Lincoln and i watched it on the plane and he kept looking at me like, "are we seriously watching this" But at the same time we were just so drawn to it...

Charisa and Trent said...

I am sooooo wanting to see this movie!!!!!! Sounds like you have a pretty sweet man there.

Amy D. said...

Well, that was quite thoughtful! And what a fun movie--we loved it,too!

Camille said...

Love that movie! It was given to me this past week and I keep watching that Central Park scene over and over with that song...LOVE IT! Seth is the best
! Enjoy!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Scott (the Easter bunny) got it for Bailey for Easter. I am actually watching it right now. LOVE IT!

L.W. said...

ryan and i bought eachother copies of it for easter! i think we both just wanted it really badly! :) so now we have to return one! watch the deleted scenes! they're cool!

Charisa and Trent said...

sounds like a keeper to me!

Harper said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ENGAGEMENT! :)

P.S. You should add a link to our blog on your blog roll! ;)

:) said...

Hey Jane, Natalee Smith here, no I didn't forget about you, but I think I know someone who has your e-mail address and hopefully I will be able to get it this weekend so that I can invite you to my blog. Anyways, hope that you are great. Loved the wedding pics. It was great seeing Cara! Natalee

Marne said...

Jane...Imagine my surprise when I logged into my Google Reader this morning and your blog (Janey Lizzy) was listed as one of the 3 daily top picks! You are famous!

AudyCamp said...

still think this is my altime favorite movie ever!!!