Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ann's Wedding

Seth and I were so lucky to get to go to the wedding! Ann was the most beautiful Bride, and we were so glad we got to meet Jared. He's absolutely perfect for her--I can't think of a better match for Anna-Banana.

The wedding was beautiful. Ann looked exquisite and Jared so handsome.

I felt like I had the best seat in the house--I could see Ann looking at Jared, and beyond Ann, her dad looking at her with the cutest look on his face. It seems like my whole life I remember the connection that Ann and her Dad have had, so it was neat to see. I think everyone in the room got a little teary :) One of the best moments was seeing Ann and Jared walk out of the temple together as Husband and Wife. They both looked SOOO happy! Pictures were fun, too!

It was also a lot of fun to see the Kellers. I re-introduced myself to Mike, who commented that we likely hadn't seen each other since I was 6 years old. Isn't it funny how time flies!?!? Mike's fiance (now wife, they were married last week) Melanie is beautiful, and we also made the connection that her sister lived in DC and was a friend of ours! Melanie came out to help her sister Liz move, and now, looking back, I remember her stopping by my apartment for a party we were having. Isn't it funny how small the world is?
Name That Keller:


The wedding Luncheon was at P.F. Changs (YUMMY!) We got to sit by Pres. & Sis Keller(Jim & Janice) at the luncheon, and they've had quite the amazing experiences in San Fran. One of the things that has been neat for them has been starting up a Figi-ian (yeah, i doing know how to write that...but people from Figi, where Ann served her mission) branch in their area. Ann has been really helpful and influential with that, so several of the people from the branch came to her wedding and made both her and Jared Leis to wear when they got out of the temple.

Thanks for helping us come out, Ann, we LOVED being a part of your special day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann is GORGEOUS! Funny how we all new each other when we were younger, and I have never thought of you as "grown up"--but you all have! (Hopefully I have, too) Looks like it was a great wedding (and a beautiful marriage!)