I've had a few hours of down time today to just organize and catch up on my life, it's so exciting!!! A few months ago my friend Mel posted on her blog about "google reader" and ever since I've wanted to put all the blogs I read on it, but I haven't had the chance. Well, today was the day, and 99 subscriptions later I have all of my blogs organized in an easy to read fashion!!! I categorized my friends by what phase of my life I associate them with so I can read each category depending on my mood and reflective state. It was so fun to take a peek at everyone's blog and then put it together on one easy to use page!!! (See Mel's post for more information on it, you all should try!!!)
Happy Christmas Eve, we're off to Secret Santa people!
4 comments:
That's funny that you are on Greenfield and Elliott, because we live on Greenfield and Southern. Next time you are here call me and it would be fun to get together.
Thanks for the tip on 'google reader" Jane and Mel. I will have to do this. It will save me a lot of time. I usually waste checking blogs that don't have anything new to read. Love it. Thanks.
Um... pretty sure I've never heard about Google Reader, but I'd definitely like to know more! You're always SO good at these things! Jane, we need to catch up soon. We haven't spoken in a while and a LOT, I'm sure, has happened for both of us. Give me a call when you get the chance! I miss you and hope your Christmas was great! :)
oh my word, seriously has changed my life. given me more time i would say. thanks for the blogging tip!
Post a Comment