Monday, December 10, 2007

Enchanted

Tonight we went to see Enchanted. We've heard such RAVE reviews that I was honestly a little worried that I'd be disappointed, but DISNEY has done it again. I loved it. I loved the princess, I loved Patrick Dempsey, I loved the cartoon, I loved the irony, I loved the trip down memory lane. I think what I loved most about the movie was that life was definitely not the dreamiest dreamy fairy tale ever but it was EXACTLY what you wanted to happen still. I think I had so many dreams in growing up that I thought were exactly what I wanted, and now everything that's happening is probably exactly as the "watcher of the Jane movie" would have wanted to happen.

Oh I just highly recommend this movie if you want to leave the theater happy!!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Good grief - I loved this movie too! I was expecting to enjoy it because the kids would, but I enjoyed it for me! You'll have to go to this with Kyle - it makes it REALLY fun.

Angie said...

Oh, I am so glad you liked the movie! I am going tomorrow. YAY can't wait!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness I LOVED this movie. It was so witty and happy....I'd pay to see it again!

camie said...

it WAS a good movie.

Allison said...

I took your recommendation and we saw this on Friday! LOVED IT! I am now the proud owner of the soundtrack and Kyle was wishing he never agreed!! ;-)

AudyCamp said...

Ooh-we loved it too!!!!