
With all of the back to school pictures, I've been kind of sad that I don't have any kids to send off to school, so I thought I'd send myself off again!
I think this was my first day of second grade? Mom, correct me if I'm wrong.
I still have this bag!
7 comments:
Oh didn't we love those Idaho bangs. Cute school picture Janey!
Super cute Jane! Way to go! I love that you are sending yourself off to school!
Oh, man! You were way cute! I remember you when you were little and always wanted a real babysitter because you always got us!
What a cute Jane! I love the bag!
what a cutie! :)
what a cutie! :)
Very cute Jane! This is the way I remember you when I think back to good old Sugar City days. You were darling! And still are!
Post a Comment