
I love the air force memorial. It might be my new favorite. Two weeks ago mom and dad came to DC to see me, and this was one of the pictures I took. After they left, I downloaded my pictures, and was just so glad about the way this one turned out. I like the quote at the bottom “Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.” This rightly describes my life at this time, as I’m currently doing a lot of things that I’m afraid about, and that worry me, but I also am trying to have courage and find peace in those things, too.
Heather used to read this scripture with such vim, so whenever I read it I get a smile on my face, and it makes me happy. It makes me want to hold my fist in the air with a little “Les Mes” determination in my eyes. D&C 128: 22 “Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause? Go forward and not backward. Courage, brethren; and on, on to the victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad.”
Honestly, I feel hopeful about the future. Mom sent me the famous President Hinckley Quote that I just keep repeating in my head over and over. It is comforting. “Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Be happy. Don’t get discouraged. Things will work out!”
2 comments:
Things will work out! You are so wise. I adore you!
Why does that quote end with three dots? They may have left off "...with one last safety check" or "...but is essential to mission accomplishment" or "...but is the right thing to do."
-Major Wade
Post a Comment