
Recently, there has been an upswing in the name "Jane" particularly as a Middle name. I of course, am NOTHING but COMPLETELY ELATED about this trend, as it gives me the chance to be super attentive as an "Auntie" to my Janeys. I wanted to share my cute lil' Janeys on a blog post for everyone. Aren't they just the cutest little babies/infants??
Above is a picture of me as a child. Mostly just as a buffer before you see the cute lil' Janeys
Next came Lydia Jane! Sadly, I haven't been able to meet Lydia yet, as she lives in Mexico....errr....Arizona. (Just kidding, Jen!) Eliott and Jen, the lucky parents of this adorable babe, named their oldest son Seth, and Seth Johnson has been the proud "Uncle" ever since. Just in jest, I told Eliott one day that he should name his baby Jane, just so I could join in with Seth in his gloating. HaHa, little did I know Jen already loved the name Jane and they were thinking about it. I like to think that my previous blog post on this subject influenced their decision, but really I know that they just put up with my silliness and named their daughter Lydia Jane anyway despite my ramblings ;) Still, I love lil' Lydia, and I can't wait to meet her and spoil her :)
Yay, next came Sydney Jane! My dear friends Devony and Aaron had their wishes come true with this sweet baby girl who was born September 9th. Devony called me last week to tell me that they had decided that Sydney's middle name was Jane, and I was so excited! Devony and Aaron even said I can be the Fairy Godmother (see pictures to come...) so I'm very excited for my next trip to Denver so I can see this cute lil' thing!
Yay for the Janeys! May their lives be filled with less drama than mine, great family and friends as I've had, and the best of adventures :)
7 comments:
Cute Janey's! Jane does sound lovely with all of those first names. And y'all are so cute.
I LOVE the name Jane! You were so cute!
YAY for the Janes! We love that name - thanks for the inspiration -You are the best "Fairy Godmother" ever!.
Cutenesses! You do have a lovely name, Jane :)
What cute Jane's! I especially love that middle baby she has the most adorable rolls! $1 to the one that can guess the correct amount of rolls!! Lydia was really "sydney" through my whole pregnancy but when she came out she was a Lyddie instead! So I love that there is a Sydney Jane out there! Cute babies!!
Don't forget Lily Jane Andersen!
http://joejessclaire.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see you in your fairy godmother outfit Janey! You're a great godmother to have and Sydney's excited!
Post a Comment