Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Too cute
Lately, Ryan likes sitting "In" things. The Bumbo, the box that our valentines came in, and his favorite...the laundry basket. He put all this stuff in here, and took a full 10 minutes getting in and sorting everything around, and then finally asked for my help. These are all his Crib toys.
Lately, Ryan thinks its all sorts of funny to put on his hat and put in the pacifier that he NEVER has used, and then cheese it for the camera to me. I'm watching the cutest little girl a few times a week, and since she's 5 months younger than Ryan, he thinks it's funny to do "baby" things. So NOW he'll drink out of a bottle? Whatever, dude.
Lately, Ryan wants to play grown-up dress up with any of our clothes he can find. I'll spare you the pictures of when he puts on my blouses.
And...lately and luckily we've had a champ of a sleeper (knock on wood). Maybe it's because we made his crib a little more comfortable, adding cotton blankets between the sheets and mattress and getting him his very own toddler crib pillow (Thank you Ikea!)
Lately, life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is one cute kid you have there!
So adorable, Jane! I love his personality! :)
He does look comfy! Love the crib pad (I'm showing Wade!).
I'm going to fly directly to Cali from London so I can come kiss your beautiful child!!!
Post a Comment