Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Na-Nih!

...it's the small moments, right? Three of those moments....


--This is Ryan's hair after his naps. I love it.



--Tonight I was talking to my Mama on the phone while Ryan was playing after dinner. While I was talking, he went in his room, dug into his pajama drawer and found his favorite blue, green, and teal striped PJs, brought them to me, trying to get them on, and saying "Na-Nih" and signing "Please". I pulled him up on my lap and he tried to snuggle in and get ready for our bedtime routine! I looked at the clock, and sure enough, it was 6:30 PM, time for his bedtime routine to begin! We're currently going between "Big Boy Beds" and "Cribs" so bedtime has been an adjustment lately, but I'm glad he loves his going to bed routine.

--This video:


The day before my birthday, Ryan started saying "Ba-Ba" for Mama. He'd done it a few times before, but was consistent at it all day, and then on my birthday he started saying "Ma-Mum". It melts my heart every time he says it, and it makes me cry just typing it.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

So CUTE!

CeeJ said...

I just love Ryan's smile!!

Sarah Stout said...

Love his post-nap hair. Awesome. I'm glad that you guys are doing well with your little munchkin! :)

Amy D. said...

Love that sweet little guy!