Monday, October 18, 2010

Our little Pun'kin!

Our Saturday "to do" list was short this week--I wanted to get Ryan to a Pumpkin Patch!


He was ready and waiting!!!

And then he saw the pumpkins!

So we got ready to go in and explore!

And it really was a world of pumpkins!

Ryan liked the little one the best. He couldn't carry around the big ones as easily...

And he thought they were so tasty!

Did I ever tell you how difficult it is to get a descent picture of this adventurous kid?

Or that it gets tiring sometimes trying to keep up with him?

But he is so cute it's worth it!





Ryan's buddy Jack came to join us at the pumpkin patch.

They chilled out among the pumpkins for a bit.

And then we attempted family photos...

I think we were going for modern art...

We just need to photoshop a few different faces in, and then we're good to go.

What a fun day at the Patch!



4 comments:

Allison said...

Your weekend sounds a lot like ours! Looks like a fun adventure. My oh my Ryan is so cute!

cameron said...

cute cute cute... we just took britton last night. pics to come. so fun.

Harper said...

I love these pictures! Ryan is so cute! I hope he and Miles can get together and play sometime. They'd have a ball, and they'd probably destroy some things in the process.

Cara said...

what a cute little familia you are! love it!