Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I need a haircut, I really need a haircut.




After seeing this scraggly boy, I realized I could not wait another month until his first birthday to do something about his hair! So...since it's his 11 month birthday today, I figured we'd celebrate with a haircut!



He looks great!



Speaking of which...I REALLY need a haircut, did you see those scruffy bangs? Maybe we'll do something about that between conference sessions on Saturday :)

8 comments:

brittanydaw said...

Did you keep a little lock of his hair? I hope so! We have kept one lock from each kid--hopefully it will be a nice momemto!

Mary said...

OMG. i hope the title of this is in reference to that disney music video from our childhood. sigh.

also, he is so cute!

Mary said...

OMG. i hope the title of this is in reference to that disney music video from our childhood. sigh.

also, he is so cute!

Allison said...

He is so handsome :)

Sarah Stout said...

So adorable! I love the before and after pictures. :)

EmmyJ said...

he is soooo freaking cute!!! I miss him so very much! Please bring him to London <3

Harper said...

Ryan, you are a handsome little dude. And your hair looks wonderful! You have a very talented stylist. :)

Tell Mom and Dad "hello" and that the Harpers miss them!

Charlee said...

He's so cute and wow, he's getting so big! Good job on the haircut, mom!