Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A heart full of gratitude

It all started last night when I read this.

Maybe it's that the blogging world brings us closer, but it seems like so many people around us have experienced loss. Mothers. Fathers. Siblings. Children. It doesn't seem fair, these tragic circumstances.

But what has amazed me, is the way that these remarkable people have forged ahead, making a difference for so many people--changing my world along with many others. They have been handed some of the deepest, hardest trials, and they are making those trials into growing experiences not only for themselves, but for US, for the people around them, for the world (really!).


I am so grateful today for the testimonies and for the faith that so many share with us, especially through blogging. My heart is full, and my testimony is strengthened, just reading about the strength that you have. I hope to develop my faith to the point that if tragedy were to ever strike that I would be able to handle it with the grace, perseverance, love for our Savior, and faith that has been shown by all you amazing people. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

I know... isn't that story amazing? I'm amazed at how much they are now doing to help others who are going through something hard. Thanks for sharing!