Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandma Price comes to visit!

I haven't been able to write this blog post without just bawling and bawling. Not that crying is something new for me, but I really can't express enough how blessed I feel.


Mom came and stayed with us for over a week--thanks to grandma beck and dad's sacrifice she was able to come for so long (or so short...in relative terms) to help out with the baby and the other baby (me). I seriously don't know how I would have made it through the first week without her help. I got lots of sleep and lots of love and lots of yummy food, and baby Ryan got some great bonding time with Grandma. This is how Ryan felt when mom left (he seriously made this face every time we mentioned that mom had left)


Thanks for taking such good care of us, Mom!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cute picture! your mom is so cute and that baby of yours is so cute as well! you are blessed. congrats!