Thursday, November 05, 2009

I'm so smitten

Seriously. This kid is so adorable!Stretch! (thanks for the outfit, Aunt Pat!)
Snooze!
After his first sponge bath - a lil monkey!
Dad's a real yawner (j/k)
Snug as a lil bug in a rug.
Just takin' a little nap. He always has his hands perfectly propping up his head--it's the cutest thing.
Baby Ryan is just winning my heart over and over again. He's got his dad's adorable eyes and peeks out more often now (we just don't catch that on camera because we're busy cooing at him and taking in every minute!)

We feel so blessed to have this patient, sweet, happy, and loving baby in our lives.

13 comments:

Allison said...

Those pictures of him napping are precious!

Melanie said...

Man, you got a good one Jane! He's so cute. I want to kiss attack him!!!

I can't get over how big he looks for a newborn.

Christina said...

He is one cute kid!

Brittany said...

Jane, he is SOOO darling! I can't wait until I'm at that point. 3 more weeks to go!

Jolene said...

What a cute little guy. He has the cutest kissable cheeks. And that is so cute that he props his head up with his hand.

M. said...

cute, cute, cute!!! congrats you two :)

Mandy Rowley said...

Jane and Seth - Ryan is so amazingly beautiful. Congrats and lots of love.

Jen said...

he is just the cutest thing! I can't wait to meet him!!! I love the little hands under his head! and his little face inside that monkey towel, ahhhh too cute! I just want to snuggle w/ him!! Right NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Janey - he is so, so cute! Congratulations!

Hilary said...

Ummmm....I love him. So cute.

Rylie said...

Oh I just want to squeeze him! He is just so stinkin cute!

cameron said...

seriously, HE IS SO DARN CUTE - AND I CAN'T GET OVER HOW BIG HE IS FOR A LITTLE NEWBORN.... SO SO SO CUTE

Em said...

In the second pic, with his left arm up, he really looks like he is rockin' out. :) I think he'll be a music lover like his mom and dad after all...