Thursday, November 05, 2009

Coming Home from the Hospital

While I was a little apprehensive to leave the hospital and take Ryan out into the big world, I also couldn't have been more ready! Plus, it gave him a chance to show off his awesome outfit and cute blanket.
Not to mention those cute cheeks.
Can I keep him this size forever?

16 comments:

Allison said...

I love that outfit! SO cute!

Christina said...

Enjoy the tiny size--mine is already so big!

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

He is absolutely adorable! I'm glad it was all worth it. Hope all is well!

Tom and Heather said...

He's SO CUTE!!! I can't even stand it!
Shelby's been a little extra smiley since she met Ryan...I'm just saying...

Jolene said...

Cute outfit! He is such a doll. I wish baby's would stay little for ever too. They grow so fast. Have fun.

Jen said...

i can't get enough pictures of him!! Keep em coming!!

Anonymous said...

wow, he is soooo cute!

Kaylyn said...

This kid is beyond adorable!!!

Suzanne Maughan said...

that IS an awesome outfit! i love the big buttons! And he does have some cute chubby cheeks. You did good, Jane. Glad everything seems to be going well for you guys. :)

Meghan said...

I'm so glad you guys are home and doing well. Ryan is so adorable and I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!!

Charisa and Trent said...

what an absolute doll!!!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, Jane! He is so beautiful! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Sarah Stout said...

I loved your blog posts about Ryan meeting his grandparents and all of the pictures of him! It makes me happy to see your adorable baby. You guys are awesome, Jane! Congrats again! :)

Julie said...

Congrats Jane! He is beautiful!!

cameron said...

his outfit and blanket is cute - BUT NOT AS CUTE AS HIS ADORABLE FACE!!!! HE IS A BIG NEWBORN TOO - WOW!! BEN HOPES FOR THAT.... HOW IS MOMMY? I GUESS I SHOUDL KEEP READING BELOW!!!

Annie said...

Congratulations!!! He's SO beautiful! Hope all is going well!