My cute friend Taryn had this on her blog, and since I ohhh and awww over everything she ever makes, and I've always wanted to try my hand at some more crafties, I'll join the bandwagon!
Seriously, though, I've been excited to make several different things this year, but haven't had the motivation until now!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice.For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.The catch?
Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.
p.s. I won't be offended if you don't post it on your blog and still comment that you want something....I'll actually laugh and think "that's what i was hoping i could do!"
7 comments:
can i see what you can make first?!! Ha Ha just kidding!! I think I played this game last year and never got around to sending out my homemade craft. So I don't know if I deserve to play again!! But it is a way cute idea for people who actually follow through on it!!
This is a really cute idea. I would just be afraid that the people I send to would feel like they have to pretend they like what they got. (although I might be able to pull Evan into it and have him come up with some fun things...isn't it sad my husband is more crafty than I am???)
ooh ooh!! i totally want something homemade by you! and i'll even post this on my blog! :) can't wait!
Jane, I know your creative abilities and I would be honored to be a recipient! I promise though, it will be months before I could ever really post this on my blog with the crazy few months we have ahead! Maybe you should change the rules and then take as many comments as you can for a week and then randomly draw... then I wouldn't feel so selfish!!
Too bad I was so late in visiting your blog. :) Loves!
I had this on my blog too... I loved this idea so much! Now I just need to get to making things for those people who commented first. :)
Post a Comment