Jane, Your dress is adorable. And so is the one from your other shower. You always look so cute. Where do you get all of your clothing? Seriously. What are your favorite stores?
Haha you're too nice jo! I mostly love finding "good buys" at JCrew and at Banana Republic for dresses...the original prices are ridiculous but if you can get them on sale or clearance they're not that bad, and they're always really good quality! Other than that I'm a mormon clothing store buyer--layers and shade and down east basics....haha.
3 comments:
Wow, how cute and classy are you!?! I love that you had a tea party and then another classy fancy party! You're so stylin Jane
Jane, Your dress is adorable. And so is the one from your other shower. You always look so cute. Where do you get all of your clothing? Seriously. What are your favorite stores?
Haha you're too nice jo! I mostly love finding "good buys" at JCrew and at Banana Republic for dresses...the original prices are ridiculous but if you can get them on sale or clearance they're not that bad, and they're always really good quality! Other than that I'm a mormon clothing store buyer--layers and shade and down east basics....haha.
Post a Comment