Monday, June 09, 2008

Lindsay's Lakehouse!

The weekend after memorial day we had the chance to go with our friend Lindsay Lansing to her family lakehouse with some other friends from the area. It was a BLAST!!!! We headed down on friday at about 10 PM (long story) and got there about 1:30 AM. On the way down our car-mates quoted this youtube clip repeatedly, and I have to say I will ALWAYS think it's funny...


We woke up early on Saturday morning to this view...



And went out to the water!!!



I know this is a VERY attractive photo. That's why i'm posting it...(oh wait....it's AWFUL, that's right). I swallowed a bunch of water the first time i tried to get up and was chokey gross the rest of the time...haha don't count me in as a superstar water skiier.



But here's hottie Seth getting ready to wakeboard:



Mostly I enjoyed having a dance party on the Boat to the Little Mermaid. Thanks Linz!

1 comment:

Heather said...

fun times. i'm just glad i don't have a photo of me drowing in the ocean every time.... yes, every single time. i was not meant for water sports. ;) what a fun getaway.