So cute, Seth will make a great dad and husband:) I love watching Chris with Eli-sometimes he spends too much time with Eli and not enough time studying:) I'm sure you guys are super busy with wedding plans and all but we should hang out one night, perhaps another round of Settlers?
5 comments:
So cute, Seth will make a great dad and husband:) I love watching Chris with Eli-sometimes he spends too much time with Eli and not enough time studying:) I'm sure you guys are super busy with wedding plans and all but we should hang out one night, perhaps another round of Settlers?
ok - so that is such a cute photo. He looks just older than maxie. How cute!
So cute! Ha ha...Brent looks like a statue when babies are around! How are wedding plans coming, Janey? Love you!
Hey! That's my cute Nolan!! :) Seth will be an awesome dad! He knows all the sesame street songs too!
Seth is so great with kids. We are hoping you guys will come see us sometime. Our kids will burst with joy.
Post a Comment