Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Heart Beadiful Things

Those of you who read my wedding blog know that I'm in love with the new pearl hair comb that I bought to wear with my wedding dress. I promised myself I wouldn't go wedding crazy on all my blogs, but I'll give you a little glimpse of the comb....


But that's not all, folks. Ann Westby has TOTALLY GEORGEOUS jewelry for EVERY Occasion! I seriously could buy her whole website, but I must show restraint. Here are just a few of my favorites:
Cherry Blossoms:

and The Yellow Sassy Earrings:

and the "Barely There" but perfect with every outfit pair:
Or the Perfect with my dalmation dress brown circles:
And MANY more!
And for those of you who are thinking "hello i don't have my ears pierced!!!" don't fret, she's got NECKLACES too!!!!

This is my FAVORITE!


Ahhh Every girl can dream, right? Ann has a website here, and she also has a shop on etsy here. Feel free to browse and dream with me, friends! I think to top it all off, she's just totally nice and helped me every step along the way with making my "perfect hair comb". Thanks Ann!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow! You are right. I love it!

Carol said...

Your comb is so simple and classy, Jane. It will look great in your hair on your wedding day!! I'm excited to see you all dressed up!

Kristi said...

Jane, I found your blog through Devony, and I love reading it. I am so happy for you! I love this jewelry. I love pearls that was what I wore at my wedding. I would love to see your wedding blog. My email is misskristilyn@hotmail.com!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

yellow earings are my favs.