Thursday, May 08, 2008

In Memory of Uncle Roger



I was sad this week to learn of Uncle Roger's death. His laugh and fun loving and jovial side have always made me smile. Reading on everyone's blogs about the memories brought to mind so many of the great times we had with him. I've been trying to write out a lot of those memories, but they just don't seem to do justice to the stories.

4 comments:

Jen said...

sorry to hear about your uncle. Hope everyone is doing okay!

Amy D. said...

Yep, we have all been sad about Uncle Roger this week. I loved Carol's memory of chapstick and I would not have remembered that on my own. Hope you are home safe now.

Jolene said...

That is why my memories are in a list style. He will be missed.

Carol said...

That's a great photo of Roger. He looks happy. Thanks Jane!