Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving!

As you can see, we had thanksgiving dinner with a Caveman :) (AKA Seth's Brother Luke...the one who looks like Elijah i the middle of the picture!)
I know it's a little later, but I wanted to post our Thanksgiving pictures!! We went to phoenix with Seth's family for the holiday! (Thanks Gina and Curt!) We flew in on thanksgiving day just in time for dinner, then we played with family and friends the rest of the time! We were excited to see Eliott and Jen and their kids, and I got to meet my blogging buddy Carly, who is the Guitar Hero Rocker! We also got to see Jolene and Kimball again, they're expecting!! We played tennis at Seth's sister in Law's house with the family and went to Ah-So's on Saturday. David told the chef to make the rice into a heart for me because i am "Jane My Love My Friend". It was so fun to see the family again, CJ filmed everyone so we have a full record of everything to watch in 20 years (thanks CJ!) and we have plenty of photo documentation courtesy of Gina(I just need to get copies of everything)! Emmy and Sam and I took off on Saturday to get pedicures and even snuck some shopping in (okay, just at target). I heart the Johnsons!!!
Dinner with the whole fam:

Just Chillin'

6 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like you had a great trip for Thanksgiving! So glad you got to go.

Angie said...

I am so glad you had a blast in AZ. The pictures look like fun!

Heather said...

Fun times Janey. You're hair is getting so long. I like how you swoop your bangs. I still need to practice that art of hair-doing! (is that a word?)

Frolicking Night Owl said...

love the pics, but does annie really let luke out of the house like that!?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to finally meet you! You and Seth are really, really cute together. I definitely approve :)

Amy D. said...

You look darlin' Jane! Looks like y'all had a great weekend.