Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reception

No, not mine, silly!

A few weeks ago Seth's friend Stephen and his wife hosted this AMAZING "Congrats on passing the bar exam and graduating from law school" reception/dinner of sorts, complete with announcement/invitations...it was seriously incredible!!! From the moment I walked in I was oo-ing and aw-ing over everything there...and my brain was just bursting with happiness at the perfection of it all. Seriously....it was EXACTLY my style...I loved all of it!

If you want to see ALL of the amazing pictures of it...CLICK HERE TO GO TO GALLERY

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oooh, very classy. You have excellent taste!

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos! It's a really gorgeous style...I really liked the chairs :)

Heather said...

Janers, I barely even recognized you in the photos. Your hair is getting so long. This looks like a fun event!

Jen said...

so gorgeous!! that would have been a fabulous night!!