Friday, November 30, 2007

Lovesac Attack!


You Guessed it. Those are MY feet under that lovesac by the door!

The other night we decided to move my Lovesac over to Seth's apartment. Just as we got to the door, I bent down to get a better grip of the lovesac just as Seth was giving it the final "Push" out the door...and this was the result! I toppled down and was laughing too hard to call out, so Seth kept going and rolling the Lovesac until it was right on top of me!!


Luckily the Lovesac isn't too heavy and no damage was done...

Still Smiling!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hilarious!! Reminds me of the
Wizard of Oz when the boots and stripey socks of the witch are sticking out from under the house . . . although your shoes and socks are much cuter! Glad you are ok Jane!

Angie said...

Too Funny Jane! I love that you took pictures of this funny occasion.

Heather said...

That is one big and cozy looking bean bag. I'm glad you're still around to tell the story. Happy moving to you!

AudyCamp said...

Ok so I think we have the exact same love-sac! those suckers are SO HEAVY!-Audra