
I got off the plane and was welcomed with LOVING ARMS by dear sister CAROL (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RIDE!!!) and we took off for Logan! Carol is so cute, I got in the car and she had bought me a YUMMY Raspberry Limemade from Sonic (Brought me back to the good ole days!). On the way back, in midst of fabulous conversation, I got DARK CHOCOLATE KISSABLES and ARBYS! Man, it was like dying and going to YUMMY FOOD HEAVEN!
A special thanks to Carol for picking me up and treating me like a queen. It was just so nice to have a warm welcome and great catch up with Sisters. We're so lucky to have each other!!!
Right away, I got to go see ANGIE and Hallie!!! Yahoo! Hallie is all grown up! She can roar like a lion, ah ah ah like a monkey, and she says "SEEEEEEE" really well, it's my favorite! What a little doll. I was lucky to get to stay in Angie and Matt's lovely guest bedroom in their FANTASTIC House, and Hallie even let me share the bathroom with her (and I'm sure she would have let me use her bath toys, too!)
It was also SO FUN to see Christi and Brandon! They are both the most Polite, Charming, Witty, and adorable kids.. (oh, excuse me, Girl and YOUNG MAN ;). Brandon made me laugh every few seconds with his quick wit and great personality, and Christi made me feel so special with her cute notes, special presents, and fun "sleepover" talk! And who can forget playing DDR and LEGO Starwars on the Playstation!?! Brandon might want to forget how terrible I am at Lego Starwars...but we had fun, right, Brandon?
All in all, I was just SO LUCKY to get to spend time in Logan with the Sis and the Cuz...both were so welcoming and provided every opportunity for fun, relax, SHOPPING, and enjoyment! THANKS to husbands of both for letting me take your wives' time and space!
4 comments:
Thank you, Jane, for coming to Logan! It was so fun to have you here. You have an infectious happiness . . . we all enjoyed your visit!
Also . . . what Jane failed to tell you was that I was such a great hostess that as we got into town from the airport, I dropped Jane off at Cache Title Co. (so I could refinance my house). She had to find her own ride to see Angie. Lovely, isn't it? Thanks for being a good sport, Jane, and thanks to Angie for the rescue.
We miss you Jane!! Come back to us....
What a fun time!
Post a Comment