Monday, April 23, 2007

Scattergories!

Thanks Heathy! This is FUN!

Your Name: Jane

1. Famous Singer/Band: Jack Johnson (DOUBLE POINTS!)
2. 4 letter word: Jane!
3. Street: Joyce St.
4. Color: Jade
5. Gifts/Presents: Jewelry ;)
6. Vehicle: Jeep (Carol's Favorite!)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Jug
8. Boy Name: Jackson
9. Girl Name: Jenell
10. Movie Title: Jaws
11. Drink: Java (Don't worry, I don't drink it!)
12. Occupation: Janitor
13. Flower: Juniper
14. Celebrity: Jewel
15. Magazine: Jane (I don't suggest reading it, it's racey!)
16. U.S. City: Jamestown
17. Pro Sports Teams: Jets
18. Fruit: Jackfruit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackfruit)
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Just forgot!
20. Something You Throw Away: Jack O Lantern (after Halloween, of course!)
21. Things You Shout: Jell-O!
22. Cartoon Character: Jane of the Jungle

Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question... Now Go!

Anyone who wants a fun creative activity who reads this bloggity-blog-blog is tagged on this Scattergories.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - I think you win for posting the most blogs this past week janey. Lots of fun activities to catch up on - eh! Nice going on the scattergories. We should give ourselves a time limit to see how fast we really are. I looked half of mine up on Wikipedia because who's ever heard of heliotrope (well - on Boundin'). I really would love to hear you shout 'Jello" sometime!

Devony said...

Ooh I accept the taggin Jane. How fun!