Monday, April 23, 2007

Crazy Hair Day!



Christi had Crazy Hair Day at her school, and I was trying to convince her of all the advantages of doing her hair crazy....so I thought I'd share an example with her. Funny, after seeing this, she decided NOT to do her hair crazy... :) (I think she's a pretty smart cookie.)

Shane thinks I look like Marge Simpson, and Seth wondered if that meant he had to be Homer. I just don't think he could go bald that easily!

Pretty Close, huh!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

This, by the way, was hilarous! Jane was so funny . . . and her giggle made it all the more funny! Thanks, Jane, for all the smiles!

Heather said...

Crazy - how in the world did you get your hair to go like that? Is there a funnel somewhere in that hairdo? And yes - very marge simpson like.

Amy D. said...

How DID you get it to stand up like that? That is hilarious!

Janey said...

Plastic cup somewhere in the middle of my fro of hair :)