Thursday, August 03, 2006

My First Blog

So here I am, beginning my blogging journey. Blogging has become all too popular for me to want to "join the bandwagon" but alas (sigh!). Who knows what I'll come up with to say, but it's sure to be interesting to at least me. And let's face it. Who is going to read my blog? Cara? (Yup, i knew you'd laugh at that one.)

Word to Amber for the encouragement to start the blogginess. Just needed the little extra shove.

Ahhh, here we go!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'll read your bloggy Miss Janey. Count me in!

Janey said...

Thanks Heath, Always good to know I have an audience :)

ANJ said...

jane! welcome to the world of blogging. and let me tell you three things i already know about your blog: 1) you update it regularly which is a good thing, 2) you have a great heading (how did you do that? and the videothing? and 3) i will read it every day :)