I have the hiccups!
I tried drinking water upside down from a cup, but I'm really good at that and it doesn't require much concentration. My coworkers tried scaring me, but I wasn't very scared because I knew they were trying to. I tried changing my breathing patterns, but I would just hiccup anyway....
Then I had to go be an admissions counselor to a nice prospective student, and I'm sure she thought I was such a frump! Here I am, in jeans, a gray and blue striped shirt, my sassy glasses, and a brown sweater, hair pulled back, hiccuping away while giving advice about how to make a "good impression" to the admissions committee. Hmm....don't think I'm very believable!
1 comment:
Oh - I'm laughing. I love your story about impressing the admissions committee. I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up with the minute-to-minute happenings of Lizzy.
Post a Comment