Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just some things I've been thinking about....

I am a little reflective tonight as I'm sitting waiting for my Crest Whitestrips to work their magic. It's a good reflective because I realized that in the past two months or so, I've learned so much about myself! Sometimes the best of intentions have the cruelest realities when I haven't thought through my actions leading up to them. Anyway, regardless of the mistakes I've made, I think I've learned a lot of things that have helped me become a better person as I make my journey through life. Here are some of the things that I've found to be important.

-Choosing to be happy
-Enthusiasm, even in mundane tasks, makes life a lot easier and happier
-Space can be good
-I need my own Janey time! (I think I'm really fun to hang out with, so I need one on one time with myself in order to fully appreciate what others have...hee hee hee)
-Faith is essential EVERY DAY, EVERY MOMENT
-I am happier when I read my scriptures
-Loving people in an individualized way brings understanding and empathy
-When my room is clean and smells good I sleep better
-Movies aren't really THAT scary
-Things that I can get emotional about aren't really THAT big of a deal
-The more I put my trust in God, the more confident I am with myself
-The more confident I am with myself, the more relaxed and happy (and myself) I am!
-I can be happy no matter what life throws me!

Anyway, some of these may or may not make sense, but they're things I've recently discovered that have helped me find a renewed strength, energy, and dedication to do what God would have of me!

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

Wow, Jane. Good introspection. Thanks.

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing with us lizzy. Introspection is such a good thing. And all while whitening your teeth. :)

Heather said...

HEY JANEY! ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST ANYTHING ON YOUR BLOG? I KEEP CHECKING JUST IN CASE. WHERE'S MY JANEY? LOVES!