his grin is adorable!! He's so funny =)
exactly... I try to work on something... then I turn around and another big mess. but then they smile and you just have ot snuggle...
haha. I love cheeky grins on little kids. It's just a sign of that huge personality trying to get out!
You have a sorter in your house, too?! One of those lives here. He is quite efficient and stealthy.Your little guy is so handsome. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
his grin is adorable!! He's so funny =)
exactly... I try to work on something... then I turn around and another big mess. but then they smile and you just have ot snuggle...
haha. I love cheeky grins on little kids. It's just a sign of that huge personality trying to get out!
You have a sorter in your house, too?! One of those lives here. He is quite efficient and stealthy.
Your little guy is so handsome. :)
Post a Comment